Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Primary Color Wedding....


I was looking around and my eyes stopped on my prized Pyrex Primary Color Mixing bowls just sitting on my shelf in the Kitchen. 

I love the Primary colors, so I  started browsing around Etsy to find some Primary color Vintage Gowns. I took it even further when I decided to put together some Photos for a Vintage Primary Color Wedding. 











































I was having way to much fun cruising Etsy for some Great Primary Color Items. I found that the possibilities are Endless.......


Let me know if there is a Primary Color Wedding in your future. 

Blessings
Judy



5 comments:

Story Tellers Vintage said...

Such a lovely collection of primary colors! Thanks for featuring my vintage primary color pumps!

vintage eye said...

It would be the coolest wedding! Fab post!

Finding Charm said...

No wedding for me, but I love the pyrex bowls. Those are just so cool. And that rainbow party pic looks like fun.

Arlena said...

What an inspiration...! The blocks would be adorable on a cake table
"I love cake"...or gift table "Thank you" or something like "Joe loves Mary".....I can see that being a cute detail...:)

CINDYYIP said...

I am actually having a primary color wedding at the end of the year :)