Arlena is currently running 3 shops on Etsy and that is no easy task. I have come to know that Arlena is a women of great integrity and strength. She is upbeat and delightful to talk to with great spirit and intuition.
Arlena and I are Vintage Market teamates on Etsy (vmteam) and she has always been a big supporter of mine, so I was so happy when she agreed to host this months give away.
I've gotta say that in the past 4 weeks I have realized that a friend is anyone who can touch you from a distance and leave a mark that will never be forgotten. And Arlena is one of those friends.
Below are the links to all her shops and they all hold different and unique treasure's for you to enjoy.
Here are some words from Arlena:
For me, vintage is all about the love, the history and honoring the past.
My mother came to this country from Germany in the early 1950’s as a new bride. She brought nearly nothing with her, so the vintage I own is what she collected as a young wife and new mother in the late 50’s and 60’s. These are the things I use, the things I love. This is what brings vintage meaning to me. She passed away four years ago…what she touched, what she cooked with, are my treasures.
What I sell in ClairesFaire and ZinniasOldfangles are pieces from the more recent past, the 60s through the 80’s. These are the things I decorated with as a young wife. I love sparkle and shine and color!
I left my career in resort management 6 years ago to care for my mom full time. I decided to take a different direction in my life after she passed away. While pondering what I wanted to do, I spent time at estate sales and flea markets, adding to already extensive collections. I was so happy to find Etsy and open a shop that allowed me to share some things that make me smile, things with meaning and with a little extra sparkle and twinkle.
/ \I wish all the best and much success for Arlena and want to Thank her again for giving me this opportunity to support her as much as she has supported me.
Arlena has offered these great Vintage Items for my Autumn Crisp Giveaway this month:
Dress up your holiday table with these 4 items to be given away.
- The Autumn table cloth is 38"x38" and is hand embroidered golden leaf cloth.
- The 2 cups are Cascade by Cambridge Glass Co 1950s
- And the little bowl is Capri by Hazel Ware from the 1960s.
As usual there are a few things you will need to do to qualify to win these great items.
To Enter: You have 4 things to do, count them four.
1. Leave a Comment here on what Item or Items you love in any of Arlena's Etsy shops (links to all her shops are above) and don't forget to leave your contact information so I can let you know if you are the winner.
2. Be a Follower of this Blog. If you already follow my blog then I Thank You.
3. Like my Facebook page or Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Twitter If you already follow me on twitter please leave a tweet directing people to this giveaway (my twitter name is @ttotshop) or Leave a post on my FB page letting me know that you entered the Giveaway if you prefer.
4. Now this is the big one, You must tweet a link to this giveaway using @Clairesfaire in the link.
Giveaway Ends on September 23, 2011 - The first day of AUTUMN