Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is so close I can almost feel it

With Spring comes the promise of new beginnings and fulfilling wishes. Or at least I like to think so, and I'll hold to that belief because it gets me through the long days of winter. March is a difficult month when you live in the country. The sun is bright in the sky and you can even feel it's warmth, but yet the ground is still packed with deep snow.  You want to get outside and walk around, breath some fresh air and get some exercise, but your unable to to walk unless you have a pair of snow shoes. Which i do not have. Or another choice is walking in the road which sometimes is not a wise decision, it seems the drivers of the vehicles forget that they share the roads with pedestrians. Buy the time you get back home you covered in all of the road dirt and feel lucky to be alive.

So, I'll take this time to do some spring cleaning and make plans for my garden plantings and a water feature configuration that will be spectacular.

Now this would be spectacular.


No comments: